Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® is excited for you to join us at the 2019 Certified International Property Specialist Leadership Invitational, September 16-20, 2019.
Halifax is the authentic East Coast experience. Here you can satisfy your taste for adventure, entertainment and cuisine. Enjoy exploring the historic downtown or take in the iconic coastline of the Halifax region . . . from the natural beauty of Peggy’s Cove to the pristine beaches of the Eastern Shore.
Come and discover what visitors have known for centuries – Halifax is a city you will not soon forget.
Halifax is the Capital city of Nova Scotia, also known for its maritime history.
Did you know all of these interesting facts about Halifax?
- Halifax is home to one of the world’s longest downtown boardwalks
- The 100 Wild Islands is one of the last remaining intact and ecologically rich island groups of its size in North America
- The Sambro Lighthouse is the oldest functioning lighthouse in North America
- The Maritime Museum of the Atlantic is the oldest and largest Maritime museum in Canada.
- The Discovery Centre is the largest science centre in Atlantic Canada and home to Atlantic Canada’s first immersive Dome Theatre
- The Canadian Museum of Immigration is Atlantic Canada’s only national museum
- The Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market is the longest continuously operating farmers’ market in North America.
- The Halifax Transit Ferry is the oldest salt-water passenger ferry service in North America.
- The Halifax Public Gardens is one of the finest surviving examples of a Victorian Garden in North America.
- The Halifax Waterfront is the most visited attraction in Nova Scotia.
- Murphy’s on the Water offers ways to experience Nova Scotia by land and by sea
- Peggy’s Cove is one of the most photographed lighthouses in the world
- Halifax is home to the greatest man made explosion before the atomic bomb – the Halifax Explosion on Dec. 6, 1917
- Halifax is home to the First Supreme Court in North America (Oct 21, 1754)
- The Fairview Lawn Cemetery has the world’s largest collective group of graves from the Titanic tragedy
* Recommended that you call the Brewery to see if they require you to book in advance.
There is so much to experience in Nova Scotia, Canada, why come just for the conference when you can come early and stay late to discover our stunning province! Whether you’re looking for outdoor adventures, beautiful scenery, fresh seafood, local cuisine and wine, an urban experience or something off the beaten path, Nova Scotia offers lots to do, see and experience.
Show your conference delegate badge to any of the Show Your Badge participating businesses and receive VIP offers designed exclusively for convention attendees and their companions.
Start your adventure here!
View the full e-reader version of the 2019 Official Halifax Highlights Visitor Guide. Once you have arrived in our region, hard copy versions of the guide can also be obtained at the Visitor Information Centre on the Halifax waterfront boardwalk where friendly, knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you.
Order a copy of the Nova Scotia Doers & Dreamers Travel Guide.