Halifax isn’t just about lobster fishing and lighthouses, it’s also filled with untapped adventure!
Surfing in Halifax
Halifax has become a popular destination for surfers and has gained a reputation for having stunning coastline with beautiful scenery and few people to share waves with. Many surfing spots are within 30 minutes of Downtown Halifax.
Rock Climbing and Bouldering
- A growing number of enthusiasts have begun to look at Halifax is a great rock climbing and bouldering area. This topic hasn’t received a great amount of attention, and is just starting to surface
- Recommended places include: Polly’s Cove, Prospect, Crystal Crescent Beach, Terrance Bay Bouldering
100 Wild Islands
- While this product isn’t completely ready for purchase and experience yet, it will soon become one of Halifax’s most treasured and experienced activities.
- This is one of the last remaining intact and ecologically rich island groups of its size in North America.
Soft Adventure Ideas
- Feature on sailing in the Halifax Harbour
- Top Kayaking/Canoeing rivers, ocean inlets and lakes in Halifax
- Top Hikes in Halifax
- Top Cycling Destination’s in Halifax
- Best Camping Spots in Halifax
- Feature on Segway Touring around Halifax
- Where to go Horseback Riding in Halifax