November 20, 2020
Matt Andersen & The Big Bottle of Joy in Halifax: 4 shows at the Halifax Convention Centre
Thursday, November 19
Friday, November 20
Saturday, November 21
Sunday, November 22
Doors open at 6:30PM
Show begins at 8:00PM
– There are no single tickets for this event. Instead a limited number of tables are available for purchase (groups of 4 and 6).
– After purchase, you will be contacted and assigned an arrival time between 6:30 p.m. and 7:50 p.m. The guests for each table must enter together. It is important that you arrive at your assigned time to keep gathering and contact at a minimum. The table purchaser is the point of contact for the group and as such is required to relay all information to each of their guests.
– This event is open to all ages and licensed for those over 19 years of age who present VALID ID.
– Names and contact numbers for all in attendance will be collected upon entry to the venue for contact tracing purposes. You will also be required to answer a COVID-19 self-assessment. If you or members of your group are unwell or develop any symptoms within 14 days prior to the show, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Do not show up at the venue.
– Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance and on tables. Masks are required for entry and must be worn anytime you’re not at your table. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
– You must remain seated at your assigned table except when going to and from the washrooms or entering and exiting the venue.
– There is no re-entry.
– Food and beverage service will be provided at your table
|Date||November 20, 2020|
|Time||8:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Tags||Concert / Live Music|
|Event Category||Live Music & Entertainment|
|Venue||Halifax Convention Centre|