Champion Yourself to Wellness: Day Retreat, at Nature Folk Nordic Spa
This one of a kind one day retreat is the ultimate reset as we move into a new season and prepare for a new year.
Take a day to Champion Yourself.
Internationally acclaimed wellness experts will be hosting this one day event. You’ll experience the ultimate in physical, mental and emotional wellness.
From 10:30am to 6pm your day includes:
- Immersive learnings and experiential practices in intuitive eating by Wellness Expert Ann-Marie Flinn – learn how intuitive eating can help you lose weight without fad diets and cookie cutter programs
- 1pm – Enjoy a light organic lunch provided by Sprout Therapy
- Stress reducing breathing methods – manage stress, anxiety, and get a restful night’s sleep all through the art of Breath by Design.
- Joyful movement – move and groove with perfect imperfection with Flawsome Wellness Coach Theresa Weatherbee
- 4pm – 2 hour Nordic Circuit session at the brand new Nature Folk facility in downtown Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
About the Circuit:
There are two large Finnish saunas, a cold plunge pool, a magnesium infused warm pool, a shower area with body scrubs and mud face mask, water refill area, seating areas and plenty of space to take your time.
What to Bring:
- Nordic Circuit – Please bring your bathing suit and a pair of sandals to wear while in the Nordic circuit, a water bottle, and something analog (eg a book!) Other amenities such as a robe, towels, soap, shampoo, and beverages (for purchase), are available in the facility
- Movement Studio – We supply all equipment for the classes we offer. All you need is to bring your own water bottle and comfortable clothing so you’re free to move.
|Time||10:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Event Category||Signature Events|
|Venue||Nature Folk Wellness Collective|